Crafter
User name: xXSkyXx

What is your Minecraft name? xxLindaSFSDxx

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? CDT

How old are you? 14

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I try and spend as much time on the server as I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes, I've been banned once for racism, but I was joking. I know it was bad and I shouldn't have said it. I have learned from my mistakes and it hasn't happened since.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I really enjoy helping people, and trying to get people to calm down in fights.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I keep fighting with my step-dad. I yell at him because he's not the nicest, and then I get my phone taken away. I'm dealing with it by trying to stop fighting with him. I learned that fighting with him is the price of my phone.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I enjoy singing and drawing. I really have a passion for writing music as well. Music is a big part of my life and it means everything.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have never had any experience, but that is why I am hoping to get helper or mod.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
May 23, 2019 was my last application.

Anything else you would like to add? I really enjoy this server, but I think creative and prison should be brought back to life.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes