Crafter
User name: xXSkyXx

What is your Minecraft name? xxLindaSFSDxx

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? CDT

How old are you? 13

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I've recently come back to the server, but I will spend atleast 3-4 hours on a day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes, I have been banned on this server because of harassing a staff member about things which I cannot remember.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Just trying to help people out when no mods or helpers were around. Just being friendly.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I made a mistake in school. I dealt with it by taking the consequences for my actions, and moving on. I did not do it again, and I learned to respect my peers and elders.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I love to sing, draw, and clean.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I do not, but I still try and help everyone out.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have, but I do not remember when it was because it was on the old website. I've made atleast 3 though.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm very compassionate and I know how to respect people and treat them how they should be. I also have discord.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes