Become one of us today, click to join!

TurmoilEffect's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: TurmoilEffect

What is your Minecraft name? TurmoilEffect

What are you appealing? Ban

Have you been banned before? No

Why should you be unbanned? The reason I should be unbanned is because the ban does not apply to me even remotely. From previous experience of being in staff for other servers, there was most likely a staff member following me while invisible and determined I was cheating. In the roughly hour to hour and a half of mining I managed to find 4 veins of diamond ore, 3 of which were in cave systems while mining in a 2x2 at 12Y. I don't find this outrageous or unachievable in the slightest and considering my mining pattern as well as the depth I find it odd as to why the ban occurred. I would also argue that If I was x-raying I would of been banned long ago prior to myself taking a break from the server. Prior to my break I was mining for even longer periods of time and would bring back even more resources using the same pattern and a little bit of adventuring. Due to events I will not be able to comment again until the 7th, but I hope the situation will be resolved by then.
TLDR: 4 diamond veins, 3 of which in caves in hour and a half not that hard using COMMON strip mining methods.

If applicable, please provide evidence to support your appeal. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read the rules by typing /rules in-game and will follow them. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.