Crafter
User name: SpawnCoopOmega

What is your Minecraft name? SpawnCoopOmega

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard

How old are you? 19

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? As much time that is needed to provide a safer and more efficient server so it is fun for everybody and all newcomers.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have not been warned/banned/punished on the server that I can recall.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I am constantly keeping an eye out for griefed plots/builds/etc when I am exploring and reporting them into the /modreq command ingame. Even if it is abandoned, I still report it to staff.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I had a run in with another member because they misunderstood me, he threatened to ban me, in which I told him he is not in the position or higher power to do so, so I reported him for harassment, and bullying.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I am involved in model railroading of the US, Mixer Live Gaming, and currently working part time. Hopefully soon, I will find a better and full time job.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have ran 5 other Minecraft servers that I paid for for 3 years total for each one, although it has been so long that I have forgotten the names of the servers I owned. I have banned quite a few people in my time, mostly because of trolling, racism, or just constantly trying to start trouble with other members, or 'instigating'. (Somebody who just wants to start drama/trouble).

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I previously made one a few years ago during my time as a mod on my servers, but I may be wrong.

Anything else you would like to add? Forgive me if I am strict with members if I do become a mod, as it is the best thing to do when dealing with reports, or griefs of plots.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes