User name: Dazenth

What is your Minecraft name? SirDaze

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? mountain daylight

How old are you? 19

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 2-7 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Have once when blockville didnt reset like 2-3 years ago for glitching armor (i learned my mistake) and will never do it again

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
This was a couple years ago but when we had the public mine in skyblock me and a bunch of people would litterly try our best to completely mine the entire nether and regular mine before the time runs out, most of the time we did that but some of them we failed with a few blocks ;-;. Another time was when the staff held the xmas party where everyone went to the event server (again like a year or 2 ago) and we sang songs to see who would get a rank (we also sang felice navidad

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I made a mistake in class last year by not doing an assignment that i thought was pointless (turned out it was really important) I delt with it by asking the teacher what i can do to make it up and how do i restore his faith in me. I learned no assignment is not important even if its simple

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I love helping people in fact at least once every week I work at the library as a volunteer. I love hanging out with friends so if im not online im either at work, volunteering or hanging out with friends.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was helper once again this is like years ago but I did recieve the rank but lost it after i spoke to a higher up (forgot her name) and told her that i was going to go in training and requested the demotion.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Since the demotion none but i have made probably 2 and the last one would be like a year and a half ago

Anything else you would like to add? I went by Merc/Soul if anyone remembers me

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes