Crafter
User name: rTlouis

What is your Minecraft name? rTlouis

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? BST

How old are you? 14

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can be on quite often so about 2-4 hours atleast.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Not that I can remember so probably not in the last 3-4 years.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
In 2016 farming pumpkins with my friends having a good time and then going on to kitpvp playing with MeatballLover and everyone else.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Losing my temper with one of my friends, I dealt with it by cooling off and apologising, I learnt that its not worth losing friends because of some stupid thing.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I take piano lessons and do Drama.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes I was helper on another server in 2017 and the skills/experiences I picked up were how to explain things to players and help them understand the server. I think this will help me being Helper on Blockville as new/returning players may be confused as to how the tier up system works or how to properly use commands.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Yes I have applied for staff before about 2/3 times about 3 years ago.

Anything else you would like to add? I am a long time player on this server as I joined in 2015 and I have discord and can get teamspeak if needed.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes