Crafter
User name: Royal333

What is your Minecraft name? Royal333

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? British Summer Time

How old are you? 23

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I play an average of 8 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have not been ban from a server.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I always welcome new players to the server and offer my help and to answer any questions they have about the server. I try to make new players comfortable by answering their questions and offering them starter money because when I was new to the server I didn't have much so I figure if I help them, they would be more likely to stay.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
At my previous internship, I underestimated the amount of time I would need to work on a presentation for a meeting. I was still getting use to the workflow in a busy office so I didn't realize that I would need an extra few hours to put a presentation together. Luckily, I managed to catch the mistake before presenting it and asked the manager for help. It was a lesson in priority and mapping. So I know I can take the issues and demands on the Minecraft server and work to them accordingly.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
My hobbies on my time off are that I like to read Syfy books, watch Netflix, or Amazon Prime movies/shows. I like to mediate and build on minecraft to keep my mind calm and relaxed.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have 1 previous moderator experience. I was a mod for about 1.5 years and kept the server in good operating condition on "3rd shift" when most mods where offline. I still am working 2nd shift and I am typically on theblockville server on 3rd shift (US time) when most mods are offline.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have not made any previous applications on this server.

Anything else you would like to add? I typically have a good temperament (I am nice and respectful to those who show everyone else respect and don't flaunt their money on this server for their own gain). Either way I will always help those in need on this server no matter what. I have and will always try my best to keep the new members happy and well taken care of to keep them coming back to this wonderful server!

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Royal333

Crafter
My shop is set to make players save money on items. I buy items for higher and sell them for cheap so players dont have to spend all of their cash to build what they want. My shop is /warp RoyalMarket and is based off of the global economy. I spend more money to keep my shop stocked than what I set the prices for so players can buy items cheap! I want players to buy cheap items for themselves to build and make what they want instead of spending their hard earned cash!

Tyconic

Emerald
My shop is set to make players save money on items. I buy items for higher and sell them for cheap so players dont have to spend all of their cash to build what they want. My shop is /warp RoyalMarket and is based off of the global economy. I spend more money to keep my shop stocked than what I set the prices for so players can buy items cheap! I want players to buy cheap items for themselves to build and make what they want instead of spending their hard earned cash!
This isn't necessarily the place for it, but your prices are OD expensive lol.

DeezButs

Crafter
" I try to make new players comfortable"
I recall you complaining about a scheduled restart and then insulting a new player for mocking you about said complaints. This led to several players asking you to chill and be nice. You also argued, at length, with Roxy about who had the cheapest shop.

I would strongly advise denying this application for the sake of the community.

Royal333

Crafter
" I try to make new players comfortable"
I recall you complaining about a scheduled restart and then insulting a new player for mocking you about said complaints. This led to several players asking you to chill and be nice. You also argued, at length, with Roxy about who had the cheapest shop.

I would strongly advise denying this application for the sake of the community.
This isnt true, the "argument" was about another player trying to greif another low level players Superboi to be exact. The griefers were arguing with me and telling me I dont make the money I said I make because I went to supers house and try to resolve the issue. I never complained about a scheduled restart. I like the restarts due to the lag that happens. I dont know where you think you got this information from but you are mistaken. Yeah I told Roxy I dont like her because she is constantly flaunting her money. That is all!

DeezButs

Crafter
This isnt true, the "argument" was about another player trying to greif another low level players Superboi to be exact. The griefers were arguing with me and telling me I dont make the money I said I make because I went to supers house and try to resolve the issue. I never complained about a scheduled restart. I like the restarts due to the lag that happens. I dont know where you think you got this information from but you are mistaken. Yeah I told Roxy I dont like her because she is constantly flaunting her money. That is all!
That's an entirely different situation than I was referencing, which shows you're too argumentative to be a staff member.

"(I am nice and respectful to those who show everyone else respect and don't flaunt their money on this server for their own gain)"
You should be nice to everyone as a staff member, so this alone disqualifies you IMO

Royal333

Crafter
That's an entirely different situation than I was referencing, which shows you're too argumentative to be a staff member.

"(I am nice and respectful to those who show everyone else respect and don't flaunt their money on this server for their own gain)"
You should be nice to everyone as a staff member, so this alone disqualifies you IMO
Youre right, I now know what youre talking about and honestly I shouldnt have done what I did and reacted the way I did that night! Youre also right about treating everyone the same no matter who they are. Iv thought a lot about how I have been reacting lately and I need to change this if I want to become a Mod on this server. From here forward I will change my attitude and I will treat everybody with respect and be kind to them. Im not just saying all of this to try to become a mod. I will retract this application and I will try again in a few months and people will see that I am a good person with a good heart that has been going through a lot of stress these past weeks and I chose to act the way I did out of anger. I hope we can be cool with each other DeezButs and youll see that I have what it takes to be a good mod with the right decisions from here on out!