Not open for further replies.

poopvillage

Original Poster
Crafter
User name: poopvillage

What is your Minecraft name? poopvillage

What are you appealing? Mute

Have you been banned before? Yes

Why should you be unbanned? My minecraft account 'poopvillage' was muted permanently for calling a player a dumbass. Yeah, I agree that that was wrong. Shouldn't have done it. I definitely believe I should serve some sort of punishment, and I'll serve out that punishment willingly, be it a temporary ban or mute but I believe that permanently for the first offense in over a year is a little much. I promise to follow the rules from now on.
I hope you consider my unmute & have a nice day!!

If applicable, please provide evidence to support your appeal. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read the rules by typing /rules in-game and will follow them. Yes

DarkStarMU

Crafter
Furq, you can unmute her once she changes her profile picture lmao. Also, why are you being nice all of the sudden. On the server you said you didnt care if you got banned because the server means nothing to you.

poopvillage

Original Poster
Crafter
Ah, thing is, dear, I would MUCH rather be permanently banned rather than muted. Mutes make me angry. Also, I see nothing wrong with my profile picture. In fact, it's really quite poetic.
P.S. why are you commenting on my appeals in the first place?

poopvillage

Original Poster
Crafter
Oops. On the application, it asked if I'd been banned before. I have on the original blockville/crafterscove etc... but after checking the ban list it only counts recent bans/mutes/warnings? No, I have not been banned on the blockville reboot.

QueenJakey

Expert
QueenJakey
QueenJakey
Expert
Respect all players both on the server and in ban appeals. Thanks for changing the profile picture, it was nasty.

Appeal accepted. Don't let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.