Crafter
User name: Plopped

What is your Minecraft name? Plopped

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

How old are you? 18

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can contribute as much time as needed! Right now, I'm home a lot because I'm looking for a part-time job at the moment. Being so, I'm almost always by my phone or by my computer and able to hop on!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have not. If you can't play fair, you shouldn't play at all.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
I haven't been on the server long, but I've met some nice people. I had a very warm welcome and was greeted as a friend rather than a new player which is always a great feeling.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I recently moved out of my parents house earlier in the year. While this was one of the biggest mistakes/thing that caused issues in my life, it carried a learning experience as well. I've been moving around for a few months, but I'm finally in a secure spot. It's taught me that no matter what life throws at you, you always have to keep your head up and keep going. I've been thrown many curveballs, but what's kept me going is knowing that I'm going to get somewhere someday if I just be positive and push myself to higher goals, even if I can't achieve them at the moment.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
While I'm a big gamer, I also like to draw and chill out with my boyfriends family. I'm either drawing up Disney/Pokemon themed art or I'm riding down the coast, driving 4 hours to the beach on a whim with my boyfriend and his sister with $4.54 in my bank account.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
For a few months I helped run a Towny server with a few friends of mine. I went from a Moderator to Head-Admin within a month or two. I was in charge of all grief/glitch/player issues as well as server-related issues. Our Towny server got shut down due to the owner neglecting it and not paying the bill to keep it open. Therefore, me and the Co-Owner made our own Towny server with 3 other worlds/gamemodes such as Skyblock (we created our own custom maps for each rank), Creative, and Vanilla. We ran the server on a dedicated server with different ports so that the dedicated server would also run 4 other servers that were dedicated to the singular gamemodes. I know I went into depth and I'm leaving out a lot, but I'd like to acknowledge my strengths within moderation and administration. (I also programmed all of our plugins alongside my friend/ex co-owner)

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
This is my first application!

Anything else you would like to add? I believe there is much more to moderating then simply watching after players/chat and configuring a server. The player-base is the most important piece to the puzzle, as they fuel the server and keep it running on a multiplayer basis. Without happy players, you don't have a successful and happy server. If made a staff-member or even a Helper, I will dedicate my time as a player part of the BlockVille team to make everyone's time on the server memorable and fun!

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.