Crafter
User name: OliviaMay13

What is your Minecraft name? OliviaMay13

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I'll be on mostly at night/early morning hours since I'm busy with rehearsals and work/school during the day most of the time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Nope

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Not one specific moment, but I enjoy helping others and just communicating with players and talking to old friends, as well as building occasionally when I feel creative.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I put myself in a really really really tough situation moving out impulsively with very little money saved, I dealt with it by just putting my head down and working super hard (literally 50+ hours a week,) and finishing up most of my high school classes. I learned that if you want something, you have to work for it and that nothing changes if nothing changes.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
DANCE (obvs), traveling, photography/video editing, tutoring, hiking, surfing, babysitting, etc etc etc

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I was a Helper/Mod/Mod+/Admin/Lead-Admin/Builder/Builder+/Expert/Emeriti on this server many years ago. I'm also a dance teacher which is a big leadership role, shift manager at work and

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
My previous application was probably when I applied for builder a few years ago, highly doubt it's still up.

Anything else you would like to add? I will do my very best to get online and perform to the best of my abilities when I can, although my schedule does get chaotic sometimes, I'll be sure to alert a higher ranking staff member (probably Jakey) when I'll be gone for more than a couple days at a time.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.