Emerald
User name: Nocturnox

What is your Minecraft name? Nocturnox

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT+1

How old are you? 15

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can contribute 2-4 hours per day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
One of my best moments was making one of the biggest towns on the server which lead to making new friends and also meant i was talking to more people.I had some great moments in events too like winning the spleef tournament and completing some parkour maps the staff were building for us players.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Joining a Football team to early was my mistake.I wanted to play for a team but i was making moves too fast and didn't realise the difference between playing against your friends and playing against opponents you have never met.Which meant i wasn't up to most of the players standards and what I learnt from this was to take my time and not rush into things or else this can make the situation harder.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I play football/soccer and badminton.I enjoy any sport.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have leadership experience but not mine craft related.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
last application: April 15th 2019 (applying for helper)

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes