aasoujoud

Original Poster
Crafter
User name: aasoujoud

What is your Minecraft name? kvay

What are you appealing? Mute

Have you been banned before? No

Why should you be unbanned? No reason for ban

If applicable, please provide evidence to support your appeal. (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read the rules by typing /rules in-game and will follow them. Yes

aasoujoud

Original Poster
Crafter
Forgot to provide evidence to support my appeal and explain what happened.

So I am playing, Quan comes back and comes back and finds out he lost some very expensive equipment. He says he is not in the mood for anyone, so i tell him "suck us off".. I get a warning from the mod and I kept to myself from then on. Quan keeps going for the next 10 minutes about his sword. I tell him in chat "STOP.F**.COMPLAINING".. the mod sends me a message again telling me to lay off of him, I tell him he keeps spamming and he should do something about it, and since then I kept it to myself, didn't talk to him anymore. I talk in chat for like 5 minutes about selling and buying stuff, then I get muted...
I don't understand what I did wrong, I stopped when he told me to stop...
https://ibb.co/D4mhzgc

Furqi

Owner
Blockville
Blockville
Owner
I will discuss it with the staff member in question about what happened, but it seems you've waited long enough. Appeal accepted.

Furthermore, I discourage you from interacting with players that are breaking the rules or are at-risk of getting in trouble. Just /ignore them to avoid conflict and issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.