Crafter
User name: Maxgeezy

What is your Minecraft name? ItsAshhh

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? PST

How old are you? 17

Can you record Minecraft video? No

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I can spend about 3-5 hours everyday.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was banned once on towny 1 for getting in a heated argument with another player over a sensitive topic. As it is in the past, I've moved on and learned from it.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
My best moment has got to be the connections I make with the other players. I've built relationships that have lasted four years and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
The mistake I made was letting my emotions get the best of me, and I dealt with it by replaying the situation in my head in the perspective of the other player and realizing how they felt and saw the situation.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
My hobbies/activities are photography, dance, yearbook/journalism and I'm a part of my schools competitive surf team.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I do, I've been a helper on a server which was shut down about 2 years ago.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
No.

Anything else you would like to add? Though I may not be able to access discord due to a certain situation, which I understand is a vital key to communicating among the staff, I believe that I can be a valuable asset to the staff team, and I hope that you do consider me.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes