Emerald
User name: Hydric

What is your Minecraft name? Hydricmood

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? CEST

How old are you? 14, 15 in november.

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 1-2 hours a day, 2-3 in weekends.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was muted back in melonmc. But only for 47 min.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
One of my best moments on the server was when me and my friends that I used to play with had an rp about werewolves and vampires and we played for so long.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I had a moment where I had a big fight with one of my old friends. and when I felt like it went too far and too long, I told him we couldn't be friends anymore and from there we haven't had contact with eachother.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I work out sometimes in the gym, and I also draw and I take care of a budgie.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I have only applied for moderation on this server before, but then I was immature and annoying.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have not made any applications after the reboot. Last time I did was maybe a year and a half ago and I was super immatured.

Anything else you would like to add? No not really.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

Hydric

Original Poster
Emerald
notHydric
notHydric
Emerald
How much time I can spend is now 3-4 hours a day and more in weekends.

Furqi

Owner
Blockville
Blockville
Owner
Hello, it seems you've been inactive for about a week now, please leave another application when you return to the server and gain more server time!

Status
Not open for further replies.