Crafter
User name: Honeybunaaa

What is your Minecraft name? Honeybunaaa

What position are you applying for? Helper

What timezone are you in? GMT-2:30

How old are you? 16

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I'm on the server almost everyday

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I've been banned one or twice and i cent remember why. if it helps i was like 11 at the time so. ive matured but you can go ahead and check my punishment history and stuff.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Meeting my 7 best friends i still have up until this day. we've known each other for 6 years now. The staff on the servers are amazing as well and i really enjoy how much all staff members communicate with the members and just have strong relationships overall with us.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
i'm not quiet sure on this question but i mean, i broke the one minecraft rule on "don't dig straight down" and i died (lol) I delt with it by doing /back like a dummy and died again and i learned to follow the rules.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
Poetry, Art, Swimming, Sports, and any type of activities with kids.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was a staff member a long time ago like about 2-3 years ago on this server called Icedcity and i was a helper at first than i applied for mod and got it and i learned that roles like these can sometimes be hard especially when you're friends with a lot of members. after a bit on being mod on that server i gave it up because the server later changed a lot and later after that shut down. although this happened to blockville, it came back better than it was before and i enjoy it so much.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I don't recall on making any other applications.

Anything else you would like to add? I know that my ban history probably wont help this at all, but i know a lot of people on the server now an i trust a lot of them and they trust me and i think i should get a shot at helping the community be at its best. i think i'll be a great help around and thanks for giving me a chance to apply. have a good rest of your days!

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes