Original Poster
Emerald
basicallystarr
basicallystarr
Emerald
User name: basicallystarr

What is your Minecraft name? basicallystarr

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? MST (mountain standard time)

How old are you? 14

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? During the week about 2 hours per day, weekend 5 hours per day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
No.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
Having the community and some of my best friends on here.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I decided that it was a good idea to sit on a tin roof in the winter with my friend. The snow started to slide and I fell off the roof and sprained my dominant wrist. I couldn't do any writing for 2 weeks, I still attended school but after I got my brace off I had to complete all the assignments in writing (my school doesn't allow computer work). I learned that I need to use better judgment and think of all possible outcomes from doing something.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I'm a competitive jump roper (google it it's a real thing XD), I teach a bible study group, and I snowboard.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I have been a moderator (and higher) on a total of 4 servers now. One was my friend's server but it still had 100+ members. I also teach a bible study group as I said in the previous answer.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
Not for this server.

Anything else you would like to add? I used to play on this server since the first blockville (then to melonmc and blockverse). I know the community very well and was so excited when I heard about the rerelease. ♥

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes

basicallystarr

Original Poster
Emerald
basicallystarr
basicallystarr
Emerald
EDIT
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was muted once on the first BlockVille for typing in caps in the general chat because someone scammed me 14k on a spawner.