Original Poster
Premier
AsheyPuff
AsheyPuff
Premier
User name: AsheyPuff

What is your Minecraft name? AsheyPuff

What position are you applying for? Mod

What timezone are you in? Central (GMT-5)

How old are you? 22 (27/08/1996)

Can you record Minecraft video? Yes

Are you fluent in English? Yes

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Weekends ~ 9am - 12am Weekdays ~ 9am - 3pm; 10pm -12am

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have not been warned, banned, muted or restricted on any server as I am sure to read the rules thoroughly and uphold them.

Tell us about one of your best moments on the server
During OG Blockville, an extremely beautiful town had fallen to ruins and I was determined to rebuild it. Ollie gave me money, and supplies to make the project happen. It took a couple of days, but I finished the town and it was back to its former state again.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
At work, a customer was tremendously upset with a co-worker of mine. He stated that the co-worker had thrown a table number at him. I knowingly defended my friend by lying to corporate in hopes he would keep his job. I got a citation for lying as the situation was caught on camera. I dealt with my mistake by getting a strike and owning up to my lie. This was an eye-opener for me and I've improved myself by understanding that lying for a friend or lying, in general, gets you nowhere.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I am a member of an E-sports team for League of legends. Besides gaming, I am also an experienced photographer, pianist, and artist.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was a moderator on a server called EpicCraft. The server failed due to issues between the owner and his life. The role was stressful, but I enjoyed the challenge as it taught me to stay persistent and it kept me organized. None the less I am grateful to say that it was a wonderful opportunity to keep the server safe and pleasurable for all its members. I would be glad to transfer these skills to Blockville to maintain the same idea.

Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
I have made 1 mod application since the new running of the server. It was on April 25th, 2019.

Anything else you would like to add? I am very active on the forums and on the server's discord as well. It would be an honor to become a staff member and to assist Furq monitoring his server while he is busy and or away.

I have read the rules and will uphold them. Yes