Staff Applications

Aidenboy6

Ive submitten one and am very eager in trying to apply or get noticed. But most of the applications are left alone?

Promage3

Respawned
The staff are not obliged to answer every request and will only look at applications when they are looking for staff sorry, also replies are not said to be certain so its not strange.

Promage3

Respawned
Also if you want to get noticed per say, engage in your community and get players in favour of you becoming staff.

Omegaharma

I am 24 Years old minecraft username same as member username time zone middle east I used to manage my own server but after a few months i shut it down because i wanted to see if it was a bit easier to be not a moderator but an admin and i thought that after playing on respawn mc for a few weeks that it was the right server

Kind regards

Omegaharma

Promage3

Respawned
I am 24 Years old minecraft username same as member username time zone middle east I used to manage my own server but after a few months i shut it down because i wanted to see if it was a bit easier to be not a moderator but an admin and i thought that after playing on respawn mc for a few weeks that it was the right server

Kind regards

Omegaharma
make a official application because the staff are unlikely to see your application here.